"Communication works for those who work at it.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------



Sunday, April 18, 2010

13 weeks later...

Looking back at day I started asking around my friend’s for interesting modules to take and was recommended ES2007s. I recalled telling my friend, project and presentation should be fine. But to start a blog and to post a post every week?? That is a lot of work!

13 weeks on, I realized that I was so wrong. Writing that proposal is definitely the hardest thing and writing the blog the easiest and most enjoyable thing. I never thought there are so many components to be included in the proposal. I always thought it’s just going to be a straight forward format in which we will just need to follow. However, now I realized that I was so wrong. Wells, glad that I learned it now.

Looking back at my first blog post, I recalled myself spending a whole day, trying to think of something to write, re-reading and re-reading, not sure if that’s the right way to write. Only after reading the feedbacks, I had a sign of relief. Not long after, I find myself enjoying typing all these blog post.

I have always wanted to start a blog to record my thoughts. But I thought that doing up a blog is very troublesome hence I never bothered trying. Hence now that I tried blogging, I am very thankful for this opportunity given to me. Now, though the semester have comes to an end, I think, I will just continue blogging.

To be given so many opportunities to practice speaking, talking in front of the class, learning about proposal and to learn about so many interesting skills, I am very glad to have taken this module. I think that all of us have benefited a lot from this module. On top of that, to have such interesting classmates combined with a fun tutor teaching us all these, I guessed we are all very lucky.

xoxo,
Student A

4 comments:

  1. Hi Andy,

    Haha...I never thought blogging was so fun until we started. =P Once again, thanks for being such a fun and wonderful project group mate! =) Yes, doing up the proposal was definitely the toughest task in this module. No doubt I find writing essays a breeze but crafting a proposal is totally different!

    Anyway, all the best and keep in touch! =)

    Cheers,

    Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Andy,

    I'm really glad to hear that you would like to continue with this blog even after the course! I will definitely pop in to say 'h
    elloi'! (If you are going to start a new blog and don't mind sharing, do let me in on the URL)

    It is great to know that you enjoyed learning about the different skill sets covered in this module. Writing that proposal may be hard, but I am sure you are well-equipped now should you need to write one in the near future.

    I appreciate all the efforts you put in, and the work you did for this module. I trust that this has been a good learning journey for you.

    All the best for your future endeavours, and keep in touch!

    Ms. Lim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Andy!

    You had a mental block for the first blog post too? Glad to know I wasn't the only one =P. The proposal was definitely not what we expected. There are so many things to consider and the formatting drove me insane! But now that we've been through this exercise, it's going to be less easier for us in the future, don't you think?

    I didn't get many opportunities to work with you during the semester but you have always been a fun character class. All the best for your finals and do keep in touch!

    Regards,
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments. I guessed all of us will miss going to class. Not the killer project part but all those class discussions. I really had a great time going through this module together with everyone.

    To Bryan, Really enjoyed working with you.

    To Jay, Not much chance now, but nice to know you as a friend. Next semester?

    To Ms Lim, Ok sure! I am more than glad to have someone like you reading and giving me comments. I will probably start a new blog. But still toying with the idea and trying to figure out how and what kind of stuffs to include. Currently exams coming, I have got no choice but to focus on my studies. Will keep you updated. Thanks.

    xoxo,
    Student A

    ReplyDelete